Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 August 2014

Changes

Good afternoon......

I just wanted to share with you today a brief experience that has shown me just how much my thought process has changed.

I have been doing a lot of work, studies and putting into self practise meditations..... Awareness of thought patterns, beliefs and consciously changing these...for me!

Taking back my own power and setting myself free to make my own choices.......

During this process, I have been making myself aware of all self criticism....all critical comments really and as soon as I hear myself my plan has been to change this thought to a positive affirmation.

The first few days, I could hear myself whining at myself, from wake up...groan and moan to looking in the mirror and picking out every fault!

Just a short period has passed and my awareness of my own thoughts has heightened.... Being able to change the negative self requests into positive ones....

My mother used to tell me as a child "Be careful what you wish for". I had no idea what this really meant.

During one of my self doubting moments, I stopped myself and thought about what I would really like ..right here..right now..  In this particular case it was a couple more people for a workshop..

My thought process changed from "I will never get enough people" to " I have the perfect size and group for this workshop".  When I got home I checked my emails and there was the bookings that I wanted!!!!!

Just with a simple change of thoughts......

Amazing!







No comments:

Post a Comment